New Product Review: Make Your Own Village Kit


When I received the new Village Kits by My Poppet I just had a make a couple for myself.
The possibilities for these sewing kits are endless.
  • Add a fabric hoop as I've done below (not included) and hang it from a door
  • Group a few of them together to make an adorable mobile
  • Fill the larger ones with sand or rice to make door stops
  • Add rice or beans to the smaller houses to make mini bean bags for little ones to practise catching and throwing.
  • Make them eco friendly by filling them with fabric scraps.

They are fun, easy to make and includes My Poppet's signature fabric styles as backings.


A great sewing project for a beginner or tweens.

The Village Kit comes fabric house fronts and backs to make 5 assorted houses.
Fabric designs may differ but they are all lovely.
Easy to follow instructions are also included.

2 comments:

Calico Child said...

How cute!! :)

Maria said...

they are so delightful Jodie :-)