Advertise with The Haby Goddess!



Are you looking for a new, cost effective way to reach thousands of readers to promote your business, product or blog? Do you think it would be of interest to women who appreciate craft, handmade & generally supporting small business? Then the following advertising options maybe for you.
The Haby Goddess blog has had the best start to the month ever so it's a great time to jump on board. Side bar ads start from only $15 per 30 day cycle.
My audience is made up of predominantly US and Australian visitors with Canada, France, New Zealand & the UK also main contributors.
The awesome ad program I've chosen to use means you can manage your own campaign at your own convenience. The only thing I need to do is approve the ad. No emails back and forth, it's done quickly and simply - now that's what we like!
Want to know all my juicy stats and details before you sign up? They are all here.
Having sponsors on The Haby Goddess is a responsibility I will take very seriously and I aim to continue bringing high traffic to the blog.
Have any questions? Just ask.
Jodie

No comments: