The Haby Goddess is about to expand big time!



You may have already read over on the Facebook page, that The Haby Goddess is expanding - to a retail premises!
I am so very excited to finally be able to announce, that I'm taking over the lovely craft store "Little Red's Craft Cupboard" located at 
41 Main Road, Monbulk, Vic
Kate from Little Red's is having a bub, and with 2 children already, is taking a step back from her business to concentrating on her young family. She will continue to operate her online store. I look forward to meeting the locals and becoming involved in the crafting community she has already created.
I will be closed to transform & set up the new Haby Goddess store for one week, with doors opening again on Monday 18th March.
I'm having a big party of course, details to follow soon.
I realise that without all of your wonderful support over the years, The Haby Goddess would not have grown as much as it has - thank you xx
So what does that mean for you guys?
1. The blog will continue to publish informative sewing based tutorials as before and Sew School Online will continue to expand with courses & e-book products. 
2. Loads more products in the online store. Now I won't be restricted by having my warehouse at home (hmmm, maybe that's not a good thing!). 
I love magazines, so publications such as Mollie Makes, The Simple Things plus other European titles will become available via the online store and the best bit is, they will be air freighted in so they're current, not months behind like many newsagents!
3. Fabric! I write this will a constrained excitement. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than being surrounded by bolts of fabric. I will be uploading many of the designs onto the online store as they arrive (I've already started!).
4. Live workshops, sewing lessons and craft get togethers. I can't wait to share with you the list of workshops I have planned. I can tell you they will include Zpagetti 'how to' sessions, one on one sewing lessons for beginners , crochet mornings plus other sewing project workshops.
If you are in The Monbulk area over the next few weeks, call in as Kate from Little Red's Craft Cupboard is having a massive clean out sale on all Kids Craft & Fabric Remnants.

8 comments:

Ren said...

How wonderful! I love an excuse to drive up the hill! I'll be visiting for sure.

Shell said...

Congratulations Jodie, you are absolutely living my dream!!! I wish you every success (but really hope I can do it too!). When we're in the Dandenongs one day (maybe a Puffing Billy trip?) we'll definitely come & check out your "real" shop. Have fun!

A Piece Of Cloth said...

Congrats to you all. See ya Kate, and hope all goes well with your new bub.
I look forward to the change in the helm and to all the great new goodies! So good for all of us.
Good work! J

Beata said...

Fantastic, congratulations!! I live not too far away from Monbulk, I will definitely have to stop by :)!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Thanks Ladies, I can't wait to meet you all!

Sew Inspired said...

Congratulations. I look forward to the big step. Love following you. Have a wonderful day and great luck in your new adventure.

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Ohhh, how exciting!!! Another lovely excuse for me to visit the lovely Dandenong Ranges more regularly. :)

Natasha Zangmeister said...

This is fantastic news congratulations!!!! I live only 10 mins away I think this will be my new favorite shop cant wait to opening and come in for a visit :)