Lucky Owls Doorstop Sewing Pattern



I enjoyed doing some sewing for the store last week.
The Lucky Owls Pattern by BeBe Bold is a best seller here at The Haby Goddess and I now know why.
They are adorable.  The pattern is so easy to make and takes no time at all.

The pattern includes templates for 6 different sizes. The mini size could also be used as a pincushion with the correct filling.
It suggests that you glue peak down to form shape.  I didn't do this as I like that they can be reshaped.

Materials I used:

Lucky Owls Pattern.
Robert Kaufman 100% Organic Cotton Pop Posies fabric.
21 Wale Corduroy as the backing fabrics.
Glue
Filling - green split peas
Felt
Vliesofix or any fusible web is suggested but I didn't. Next time I will as it may help prevent the glue showing through the felt.


No comments: